Thursday, June 13, 2013

Can You Make Money Online and How?



http://www.propserwithangela.com Can you Make Money Online and How? About Angela Kelly: I've always been a lover of Learning and improving, never accepting a final "no" for an answer. After earning a MBA in Healthcare Admin and Management, I continued working with a Specialty Pharmacy completing call center metrics and creating systems to improve productivity and employee satisfaction scores. Shortly after having my 3rd son, I was released from my position and pursued network marketing. I built a team but one by one they would quit after realizing they also had to recruit and build their business daily. I looked for ways to build my MLM business at home, while being able to save on daycare, gas, and local networking event costs. When I started online, I struggled with so much information and overwhelm. I knew there had to be an easier way to do this. There just had to be. I call myself "The Messenger" because I always find the simple way to do things and help people by sharing and coaching, combining everything I've learned to help them build a successful online business. I have fun but take success very serious because failure is not an option. http://www.howtoworkonline.askangelakelly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment