Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Time stealers are the Devil in disguise. Also known as procrastination and Inaction, and the inability to move forward towards 'must do' goals. I never knew this until I read a book written in 1932 by Napoleon Hill. Amazing what you can find in a book. And now I know why you have to be conscious of your time, your energy, and your Life Force. Not to preach, but recite and share. #OutwittingTheDevil

via Angela Kelly http://www.facebook.com/pages/p/283430008386755 Time stealers are the Devil in disguise. Also known as procrastination and Inaction, and the inability to move forward towards 'must do' goals. I never knew this until I read a book written in 1932 by Napoleon Hill. Amazing what you can find in a book. And now I know why you have to be conscious of your time, your energy, and your Life Force. Not to preach, but recite and share. #OutwittingTheDevil

No comments:

Post a Comment